Download GenoProX Alpha
GenoProX Alpha is available as a demo to those who would like to see if the product actually exists:
GenoProXSetup.exe (Version 2.4.4 - 1.5 MB Windows installer, 50 MB disk space once installed)
This file may flagged as a virus. This is because Google believes GenoProXSetup.exe is malicious despite https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/a543f8c88b5263f6f1d53c268c2e842068c31cfbcd301cad86a7a3507efd5bce/detection saying everything is clean, by the way VirusTotal.com is owned by Google)
GenoProX Alpha does NOT have all features ready. So far what
we focused is a reliable scalable protocol so people may exchange messages,
files and chat with each other. A tight integration of messaging is
essential for a successful collaboration project enabling multiple users to
view and edit the same family simultaneously.
GenoProX Version 2.4.4
- Global buttons to accept or decline a call.
- Drop down menu to pick which audio input device (microphone) to use.
This is useful if you have a USB microphone you plug during the
to mute the microphone during the conversation.
GenoProX Version 2.4.3
- Added MP3s when calling, connecting and disconnecting from an audio
call. Those MP3s may be replaced by any MP3 of your choice in the
folder C:\Program Files (x86)\GenoProX Alpha\Sounds\*
- Added Echo Cancellation. At the moment you have to ask the
other party to enable echo cancellation. In the future, you will
be able to enable/disable this feature remotely.
- New dialog to send contact(s) to someone else or a group. This way
if you want to recommend GenoProX, it is eady to send (recommend)
contacts to others.
GenoProX Version 2.4.2
- Fix audio when the audio driver (or hardware) would support only
stereo sound. The VoIP of GenoProX is done in mono to save
bandwidth and CPU processing, however some audio drivers do not support
GenoProX Version 2.4.1
- This version was our first demo for the public. It has basic
chat communication for chat and encrypted voice (AES-256). Also
this vesion does basic family tree as a proof of concept, using new
technologies for undo/redo as well as the graphical interface.