GenoPro 2016 has the following new features from GenoPro 2011:
- Problem Spotter helping you to find
23 types of potential errors in your family tree.
- Picture Mode turning a family tree into a picture tree.
- Contextual Toolbar displaying common tools to add parents, spouses and
children to a selected individual or family. The contextual toolbar is
useful for beginners, and may be turned off once the user knows how to use
the keyboard shortcuts of toolbar buttons.
- Many improved templates to generate
reports in HTML with picture albums, timelines, birthday calendars,
interactive SVG and to generate PDFs of your family tree.
- Available in 30 languages.
If you upgrade to GenoPro 2016, you will also get collaboration tokens of GenoProX (when available).